Sunday, July 1, 2012

This iPhone Bottle-Opener Case Is Your Never-Leave-Home-Without-One Deal of the Day [Dealzmodo]

I bought the iPhone 4 when it first came out. I bought the first black case I could find. I stuck it on there, and I've never taken it off. The case to my phone isn't important to me, but it seems to be important to a lot of people as the iPhone Accessories industry is a pretty big booming business. I've never understood that myself, although I once considered buying a Hello Kitty case just because. Same reason I own a pink Xbox controller and a pink snowboard. Still, if you're going to invest in some fancy iPhone accessories, why not pick one that's not only protective but also functional? Think of all the time you'd save scrounging for that bottle opener when this Bottle-Opener Case has one hooked onto the back! This is a life-changer, and it's at a discount. More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/duYkKNMTaE8/this-iphone-bottle+opener-case-is-your-never+leave+home+without+one-deal-of-the-day

WESTERN DIGITAL VOLT INFORMATION SCIENCES VISHAY INTERTECHNOLOGY VIRGIN MEDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment