Sunday, October 30, 2011

Artificial Blood From Bone Marrow Stem Cells Still Makes Me Genuinely Queasy [Blood]

I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm not the best person to call if you happen to be bleeding and need help. I tend to succumb to gravity pretty quickly, which has also prevented me from being a generous donor. But I know I'm not alone, and in a continuing effort to find a reliable source for blood that doesn't require sticking people with needles, researchers at Edinburgh University have developed a new type of faux blood that could be ready for human testing in as little as two years. More »


Source: http://feeds.gawker.com/~r/gizmodo/full/~3/jUC_QUdJR4s/a-new-technique-to-create-artificial-blood-that-still-makes-me-genuinely-queasy

GOOGLE FORMFACTOR FISERV FIRST SOLAR

No comments:

Post a Comment